Fairfield Public Library Study Rooms
Both the Main Library and Fairfield Woods Branch Libraries have multiple study rooms available for use. You must have a valid, current and updated library card in our system in order to book and use a study room.
GUIDELINES FOR RESERVING A STUDY ROOM
Please pick up the study room key from the information desk and provide us your library card. The key will be checked out to you for use. Please return it back to us when you are finished with the room.
- Patrons can reserve a study room for up to 2 hours per day. This also applies to groups and tutors, who can reserve a room for a total of 2 hours per group per day.
- Must be over 16 years of age in order to reserve and use a room.
- Patrons can book a study room up to 7 days in advance.
- If a patron is more than 15 minutes late, and has not notified us, we may not be able to honor the reservation. Call 203.256.3160 (Main Library) or 203.255.7308 (Woods Library) if you will be late.
- Please leave the room as you found it. Please erase the white boards if you have used them.
- Anyone who fails to adhere to these guidelines will have their library privileges suspended.
- If you are not able to use the Study Room you have booked, please contact us as these rooms are in high demand.